FIRM Engineering is the first ISO 9001 certified multidisciplinary engineering group based in Suriname, South America, providing engineering and project management services to clients active in building and civil infrastructure, mining and metals, petrochemical and power industry. The certification was recently upgraded to the latest version
ISO 9001:2015. “Not just thinking about our clients, but thinking as our clients, providing creative technical solutions and realizing target driven implementation” … the foundation to firmly engineer a sustainable future.
The BENCHMARK in the Caribbean engineering industry when QUALITY and RELIABILITY are concerned … our aspiration!
We develop, design, implement and maintain integrated “total package” technical solutions for Clients in various industries in the Caribbean region.
To incessantly deliver FIRM performance, continuous improvement of our approach is essential:
- We partner with our clients to improve their competitive position to contribute to a more profitable, safe and sustainable business environment.
- We create a working environment where individuals can excel, maximize their talents and are continuously challenged to reach higher levels. Human capital is the company’s most powerful asset.
We target quality improvement of the living environment and sustainable economic development in the Caribbean region.
Thus, we create added value for our employees, clients and for the communities we are active in.
- Ethics. Integrity, respect, loyalty and fairness are core values guiding us through business endeavors and personal lives.
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS). Commitment to Environment, Health and Safety is deeply embedded and affirmed in our daily activities.
- Quality. Continuously improve the quality of our services by investing in new technology, innovations and human capital.
- Relationships. We invest in durable relationships with our Clients, our human capital and the community creating win-win situations.